Kenya Laborum – An event dedicated to the complete supply chain of solutions for Laboratory Information Management System, Laboratory Planning, Investment, Operation, Management and Upgrades. Reaching out to quality buyers from all over the world, Kenya Laborum is the leading exhibition and conference platform for its visitors to source, network and gather the latest information and innovation updates of the industry.
5 TOP REASONS TO ATTEND KENYA LABORUM 2018!
1. Kenya Laborum is the leading destination for exhibitors to launch and showcase their products and services to an audience of senior decision makers from Kenya, neighboring countries like Tanzania, Uganda, Ethiopia, Sudan etc., who are eager to source the very latest that the industry has to offer.
2. Pharmaceutical spending in Africa is growing at a phenomenal rate and is expected to reach $ 30 billion. Kenya is currently that largest producer of pharmaceutical products in the common market for Eastern and Southern Africa (COMESA) region, supplying about 50% of the regions market. The country’s pharmaceutical and consumer health market is estimated to be worth an estimated $ 160 million each year. By 2014, the Kenya drug market is expected to hit a value of K 33.5 billion.
3. Growth of Biotechnology and life sciences market will support the growth of technology providers and the future looks bright for analytical instrument industry in Kenya. Kenya has 22 research institutes, 47 universities and many technical colleges. Kenya is amongst the top ranking countries in the field of basic research in Africa continent.
4. The Kenya medical device market is expected to grow by a CAGR of 14.4% over 2013-2018 periods, alongside impressive GDP growth and strengthening imports. In 2013, the Kenyan medical device market was estimated $ 122.7 mn. Around 95% of the medical device market is supplied by imports.
5. The Kenyan food-processing sector, including food, beverages & tobacco, remains the largest component of the manufacturing industry.
Facts for Attendees:-
The largest industry event in East Arfica Region
All industry branches at one event
High commercial efficiency
A meeting place for professionals
Territory of innovations: equipment, technologies, materials
Science and education for the industry
Prestigious venue for your image
Provides the opportunity to speak with technical staff to resolve problems
Allows you to evaluate the latest instrumentation, compare vendors, and participate in product demonstrations
Interact with world-renown scientists
Attend Conference Networking Sessions to discuss topics of mutual interest
An Ideal platform to create & establish new market
Listen to a range of FREE seminars held within the exhibition